Digitizer Studio - Software For Control And Acquisition
Digitizer Studio is an advanced yet easy-to-use tool used to configure and control selected data acquisition products. The software can operate as a stand-alone measurement tool but also greatly simplifies evaluation and helps speed up system-level integration in embedded applications and for original equipment manufacturing (OEM) customers.
The software provides access to the underlying application programming interface (API) via a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) and offers powerful configuration, control, measurement/math, and display capabilities.
Digitizer Studio helps improve understanding and simplifies usage in order to easily and quickly allow the user to utilize the full potential of the underlying hardware.
The software is included in the software development kit (SDK) and is automatically installed together with the rest of the tools. Please refer to the datasheet for details about supported hardware modules and operating system revisions/distributions.
- Evaluate digitizer performance quickly and easily
- Use as a stand-alone measurement software and/or as an evaluation tool during system-level integration
- Get acquainted with the underlying hardware and learn parameter interdependencies and valid settings
- Utilize powerful and easy-to-use configuration capabilities to setup individual or multiple boards
- Save and restore configurations
- Capture, plot, and analyze data and save/restore the results
- OEM/embedded system-level integration
- General test and measurement
- Digitizer performance evaluation
- Selected digitizers only. Please refer to the datasheet for a list of supported models.
- Both Windows and Linux supported. Please refer to the datasheet for a list of supported revisions and distributions.
- For requests about additional distributions and/or extended operating system support please contact your local sales representative
- Executable file for Windows is included in the SDK and installed with the rest of the software
- For Linux installer please contact your local sales representative