References & Acknowledgements
- "A firmware-defined digital direct-sampling NMR spectrometer for condensed matter physics"
A wideband Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometer for probing condensed matter. Written by Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETHZ) and published in Review of Scientific Instruments. System implemented using SDR14-PCIe. We are thankful for the received acknowledgement:
We thank SP Devices for providing the radio-processor board initially used for this work, as well as for their rapid response to technical issues encountered during development and testing.
- "A digitizer based compact digital spectrometer for ion beam analysis using field programmable gate arrays and various energy algorithms"
A compact yet scalable fully digital spectrometer and data acquisition system at a nuclear microprobe for ion beam analysis and imaging. Written by University of Leipzig and University of North Texas and published in Review of Scientific Instruments. System implemented using ADQ412-PXIe. Thank you to the authors for your kind words:
Greatly acknowledged are Ulrik Lindblad and Tuan Le from SP Devices for their very helpful and prompt support.
- "Fourier-transform electron spin resonance with bandwidth-compensated chirp pulses"
A Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR) spectrometer using chirp pulses at X-band around 9 GHz. Written by Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETHZ) and published in Journal of Magnetic Resonance. System implemented using ADQ412-4G-PCIe and ADQ412-3G-USB. Congratulations also to Dr. Andrin Doll for his excellent dissertation in which you can read more about ADQ412.
- "Fully digital data acquisition system for the neutron time-of-flight spectrometer TOFOR at JET"
A neutron time-of-flight (TOF) spectrometer used for analyzing the fusion plasma at JET, the Joint European Torus. Written by University of Uppsala and JET-EFDA and published in Review of Scientific Instruments. System implemented using ADQ412-PXIe.
- "The Thomson scattering system at Wendelstein 7-X"
A Thomson scattering system used for plasma analysis at the Wendelstein 7-X (W7-X) stellarator. Written by Max Planck Institute of Plasma Physics and published in Review of Scientific Instruments. System implemented using ADQ14DC-4C-MTCA. We are excited to see how our unique combination of sampling rate and resolution can help:
The combination of 14 bits dynamic range and 1 GS/s sampling rate is taking the performance of digitizer for TS system to an unprecedented performance level compared to the normally used 10 or 12 bit ADC.
- "Hyperspectral fluorescence lifetime imaging for optical biopsy"
A hyperspectral fluorescence lifetime imaging (FLIM) instrument for study of endogenous fluorophores in biological tissue as an optical biopsy tool. Written by McMaster University and published in Journal of Bimedical Optics. System implemented using ADQ412-3G-USB.
- "Real time optical Biopsy: Time-resolved Fluorescence Spectroscopy instrumentation and validation"
A time-resolved fluorescence spectroscopy (TR-FS) system built to to differentiate tumor and normal tissue. The system performs near real-time fluorescence lifetime acquisition and analysis in multiple spectral bands.Written by Cedars-Sinai and published in Scientific Reports. System implemented using ADQ108-USB.
- "Pushing the boundaries of optoacoustic microscopy by total impulse response characterization"
An optoacoustic microscopy system with novel four-dimensional total impulse response (TIR) characterization. Written by Technical University of Munich and published in Nature. System implemented using ADQ412.
- "Full waveform hyperspectral LiDAR for terrestrial laser scanning"
A full waveform hyperspectral light detection and ranging (LiDAR) that produces a 3D point cloud with spectral backscattered reflectance data. Written by Finnish Geodetic Institute and published in Optics Express. System implemented using ADQ412-PXIe. Received acknowledgement:
- "Coherent Filterless Wideband Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Channelizer Based on Broadband Parametric Mixers"
A microwave/millimeter-wave channelizer based on a RF photonic front-end employing parametric wavelength multicasting and comb generation. Written by University of California San Diego and SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific and published in Journal of Lightwave Technology. System implemented using ADQ412-4G-PXIe. Received acknowledgement:
Thank you to SP Devices AB for ADC processing support.
- "Benchmarking of RF Measurement Systems for Digital Predistortion using Iterative Learning Control"
Iterative learning control (ILC) linearization is used to characterize the performance of a measurement system for modulated measurements and digital predistortion of RF power amplifiers. Written by Ferdinand-Braun-Institut (FBH) and published in Proceedings of the 47th European Microwave Conference. System implemented using ADQ14DC-2X-USB.