ADQ32-PDRX - 12-bit, 2.5 GSPS digitizer optimized for pulse detection
Enhanced dynamic range corresponding to 16-bit digitizersDatasheet
Teledyne SP Devices is introducing a fully integrated solution for increased dynamic range by utilizing a dual-gain approach combined with a subsequent channel combination. The Pulse Detection Range eXtension (PDRX) technology is currently available as an ADQ32-PDRX evaluation unit. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
Buy with confidence from an ISO-certified partner! Our products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology and our 3-year warranty ensures problem-free operation.
2-YEAR WARRANTY EXTENSION
Extend your warranty with 2 years to ensure continuous support and problem-free operation. See datasheet for ordering details and terms.
- 1 analog input channel
- 2.5Vpp signal range
- DC-offset for optimized detection of positive or negative pulses
- 12-bit vertical resolution
- 3 bits dynamic range extension through built-in dual gain channel combination
- All technology integrated for easy use
- 2.5 GSPS sampling rate
- DC-coupled input with 1 GHz input bandwidth
- Up to 7 Gbyte/s data transfer rate to CPU and GPU
- 8 GByte on-board DRAM
- Open FPGA, Xilinx Kintex Ultrascale XCKU040
- Single slot PCIe format
User Guides and Manuals
White papers, case studies, and other