ADQ7DC - 10 GSPS, 14-bit digitizer
World-leading digitizer with open FPGADatasheet
3-YEAR WARRANTYBuy with confidence from an ISO-certified partner! Our products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology and our 3-year warranty ensures problem-free operation.
2-YEAR WARRANTY EXTENSIONExtend your warranty with 2 years to ensure continuous support and problem-free operation. See datasheet for ordering details and terms.
- Resolution: 14 bits
- Sampling rate: 10 GSPS in single-channel mode, and 5 GSPS in dual-channel mode
- Input channels: 1 or 2
- Coupling: DC
- Analog input bandwidth: 3 GHz
- Input voltage range: 1 Vpp
- Programmable DC-offset: Full signal range
- High-precision clock/trigger with multiple modes and sources
- Memory size: 4 GByte
- Available form factors and data transfer rates (peak / sustained):
- USB 3.0: 400 / 200 MByte/s
- 10 GbE: 1.25 / 1.0 GByte/s1)
- PCIe : 7.0 / 5.0 GByte/s
- PXIe : 6.8 / 5.0 GByte/s
- MTCA.4: 3.4 / 2.5 GByte/s
- 1) 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) is included in USB and MTCA form factor models via SFP+ connectors.
User Guides and Manuals
White papers, case studies, and other
prof. Jakub Čížek, Department of Low Temperature Physics at Charles University, Prague
M. Sc. Grzegorz Nitecki, Faculty of Electronics, Military Academy of Technology, Warsaw, Poland